Open Access Monographs
- Chadam, J. (2016). Corporate groups.
- Dermol, V., & Rakowska, A. (Ed.). (2014). Strategic approaches to human resources management practice.
- Jakopič, A., Žnidarec, M., Mežnar, Š., \& Josipović, T. (2015). Tenancy law and housing policy in Croatia.
- Pastuszak, Z., Sagan, M., & Żuk, K. (Ed.). (2015). Peripheral metropolitan areas in the European Union: The case of Lublin.
- Phusavat, K. (2013). Productivity management in an organization: Measurement and analysis.
- Petrović, T., & Mežnar, Š. (2015). Tenancy law and housing policy in Slovenia.
- Petrović, T., Mežnar, Š., Živković, M. (2015). Tenancy law and housing policy in Serbia.
- Rakowska, A., & Babnik, K. (2015). Human resources management challenges: Learning & development.
- Rassameethes, B. (2012). Rural informatics for ASEAN agribusiness transformation.
ToKnowPress Monographs are also available at EconPapers.
- Dermol, V., Musek Lešnik, K., Košir, S., Breznik, K., & Gorenak, M. (2016). Synergy of values, missions and visions in companies.
- Majcen, Š., & Trunk Širca, N. (2015). European Union on demand: An overview of some key policies of the European Union.
Call for Papers
ToKonowPress will publish a series of monographs from contributions presented at the MakeLearn & TIIM Conference 2017.
- Management Challenges in a Network Economy: Creativity and Diversity in Global Education – education, learning, distance learning, management in education, quality of education, European integration, EU policies in different fields, EU law, EU citizenship, oexistence, culture, religion, intercultural education, human rights, democracy, entrepreneurial learning etc.
- Management Challenges in a Network Economy: Business Collaboration – collaboration, e-commerce management, branding, customer relation management, entrepreneurship, HRM, HRD, intergenerational cooperation, training, organisational learning, organizational behaviour, human capital management, innovation management, social networking, green technology, sustainable economy, leadership etc.
- Management Challenges in a Network Economy: Information Technology and Knowledge Management – measuring intellectual capital, information management systems, decision support systems, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data systems, quality management, supply chain management, business process management and modelling, operations management, technology management, new product and service development, productivity, social media etc.
Deadline for paper submission: 15 March 2017
First notification: 15 April 2017
Revised paper submission: 1 May 2017
Final decision: 15 May 2017
Monographs will be published in 2017
» To submit the paper, please login to the conference webpage.